Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Fresh Kills _ Another Kick - Day 25, _ DNA - Day 26


Another Kick - Day 25
This is about me forming a new circle, sphere around the circle, sphere of life that has formed and nurtured me.  The symbolism is real here if I so choose to make it real.
In a way I am creating another level, another peel of an onion skin around the first nurturing atmosphere of life on earth. Now I am creating or at least discovering and trying to sustain a growing layer, skin, peel in a growing accommodating environment.
I am growing here.
I look all around me and see light and forms melt away.
The outer skin of a box is taking shape into a sphere.
Another kick. This is like birth again and all over again.
It is my own awareness taking shape in this new strange environment.
Like the diagnostics of a fetus’ brain making test runs of electric current to growing flesh and muscle, another kick.
I am forming into some final shape or substance to jump into another brave new existence.
I must continue to peel back more layers and examine that other place before I can continue here adding more layers to my evolving nature.
Kick. Kick. I hear my own heartbeat.  And I heard a greater heartbeat of the universe, beyond, sustaining and urging me ever forward.
The thoughts fade and I must return to some final reckonings.





DNA - Day 26
DNA?
From a single tear drop?
Am I crying?
Am I aware; awaring?
I would have thought that they might find a piece of truth, the truth and fact of me, the once living breathing wonderful entity of me in some bone spec.
I can remember those relic things.  An older cousin had borrowed one and showed it to me.  It was like small glass enclosed medallion with a piece of paper in the middle with a spec of dust, a dark spot on the paper.
That’s a piece of a saint? What is the point of all that anyway?
In my case, if that is all that is left of me to certify my death, then so be it. Half is better than whole.  One ten billionth of me is still me or at least part of me.
Aware in that other world that some certification of my end has been clarified. The specifics do not matter here.
(But if specifics do matter to some.  The lab technician that had practiced their art over and over again to find D.N.A. out of the primordial like soup mess left at the WTC, they catalogued the source of my DNA as probably saliva off the bit of paper, a fragment of a paper coffee recovered and not pounded into cosmic dust like so much other stuff on that day.
If the truth be told in some cosmic verifiable way, my certifiable DNA from a body fluid was not saliva but from a tear. That in a split second of reality, between the reality of life and the certain reality of death, I probably was trying to piss and shit myself, but there was no time.  There was however a tear drop falling from my face that it hit the rim of the paper coffee cup on the desk in front of me at the final moment.
And in a symbolic, metaphoric, philosophical, and perhaps spiritual sense that one tear drop represented the thousands of tears shed by the victims at their last moments of mortal existence and of the millions and billions of tears shed not just for one human tragedy but the tragedy of that moment that had turned the whole human race in a different direction. A direction that race had not yet become aware of.)                                               
And I am aware that when I leave here I will go back in time if that is the correct turn of phrase and be at my memorial service or at least observe it in safe distance and in a proper perspective of it as I transition from life to afterlife in this quarantine dimension.
Then I will see the face of my wife and child.  The images, direct and abstract still elude me. For some reason, my new essence with perhaps on next level have to deal more directly with the tragedy of the end of my life within the context of those who I had in my immediate comfort zone of love.
Another level? That is so gravitational in perspective?
So there have always been the many layers, perhaps spherical wrappings, between one world of the living and the final world of the dead.
The number seven comes to mind.  The human race finds a good number and then keeps it to tell many stories.  Seven levels or spheres outward of heaven?
In a way, seven levels, of seven segregated heavens, seven stepping stones all come to mind.
Is this whole temporary experience just one level above the sphere of the living world?  Do I have to graduate from here to go onto six other levels?
Let’s stop here.  This is all sounding like some dogma shit.  All of a sudden a dozen Ph.D.’s in divinity are going to show up and tell me how I am to experience the here and now and then try and sell me a ticket to the next level?
No way Jose.
I do have the thought that if there are seven levels of heaven in terms of a journey up to seven plateaus up a mountain to speak, than I wonder if those seven places are not unlike my need to raise eight dark corners around my life into one sphere layer. 
Perhaps these eight corners are microcosm of the greater journey.  But eight is not seven.
I must think.
In an instant I envision that seven journeys, seven levels toward truth is a whole. If it is a whole, it is something.
Falling back on my previous thoughts, I surmise that the seven levels of heaven in fact could be the hand of God.
And the eighth part is a separate whole.  That I am the eighth part. I must respond to the clap of one hand containing seven heavens and I must clap back in correct coordination to signify completion of some task.
So be it. I will deal with it when I have to.
So much of my thoughts learned in life get too intertwined with things that may or may not matter.  That long term planning is always a good idea.
But inch by inch, life is a cinch.  Mile by mile is a trial.
This is definitely a long mile.  Stick with one thought at a time.
A distracting thought from the past, the living past.

Did I visit here once before in an earthy dream?




No comments:

Post a Comment