Thursday, June 7, 2018

Were My Political Opinions Raped by Zuckerberg's Facebook Russian Bot in 2016?


Before I quit Zuckerberg's spying machine, Facebook, I was getting machine screen messages on my entries telling me about my privacy being better served if I only allocated my entries to "friends only" and not to "public".

At the time, and without direct research, I cannot remember if this "culling" message goes back to before the Russians and Trump hijacking the 2016 election - I remember thinking to myself "WHY Am I Getting These Messages?"

Are these messages a passive means of dealing with complaints from the fascist right on my anti-GOP anti-Trump entries both in writing and homemade signs/messages marked as "public access".

I never got a possible answer until today where I see that Zuckerberg and his brown shirts turned people's facebook accounts into "Public" in order to receive customized Russian/GOP propaganda specially designed to appeal to all their particular prejudices etc. ?


Facebook Bug Made Up to 14 Million Users’ Private Posts Go Public


https://www.thedailybeast.com/facebook-bug-made-up-to-14-million-users-private-posts-go-public

The private posts of 14 million Facebook users may have accidentally been sent to the general public thanks to a bug, CNBC reports. The software bug, which occurred between May 18 and May 27, changed users’ pre-selected privacy settings to “public” without their knowledge. Although the posts were clearly marked as public, CNBC notes, “users who were used to their privacy settings could have easily overlooked the public designation.” Facebook has since re-categorized the posts in accordance with users’ preferred settings, and promised that the problem has been fixed. “Starting today we are letting everyone affected know and asking them to review any posts they made during that time,” chief privacy officer Erin Egan said in a statement cited by CNBC. “We'd like to apologize for this mistake.”


BULLSHIT!



No comments:

Post a Comment