Monday, February 5, 2018

Fresh Kills _ Merger - Day 32


Merger - Day 32

It occurs to me that when in some recent day of existence I heard the term “war zone”, I am also too I am lately filtering in another term “ground zero”.
 “Ground Zero” on a map was the name of the snack stand in the middle of the Pentagon’s courtyard back in the days of the cold war which the working class won by sacrificing national healthcare for the sake of financing that titanic struggle against the satanic forces of communism.
Are we at war? With whom?
Ourselves? I joke and laugh to myself.
National healthcare will have to wait again until we defeat this new Satan in this new war?
Sacrifice.  That is what me and my ancestors, generation after generation, have been doing since they got off the boat to fight Mr. Lincoln’s corporate war with the Evil South.
In a way, at the moment of my death and splattering all over creation, I must have checked out about thirty ten thousandths of a second before the pilot and co-pilot of Run-a-muck Airlines flight number whatever.
And if my final seconds merged the last thoughts of life and things closest to me, my family, and things immediate like death, and things theorized like after death, there must have been a lot of energies of thought going on at the same time and all focused on my point of death on a timeline.
In a way since I am quite the agnostic, perhaps my thoughts of my deist god merged too with that pilot or co-pilot’s thoughts or definitions at the end of one’s personal timeline into that unexplored region of life aka death.
I have to wonder if the end of one’s timeline on earth is a metaphor for God, then perhaps my thoughts of God merged with, I assume the pilot is a he, his thoughts of God at the same moment.
I shared that common thought, common moment in a dream about Mecca?
Oh well.
Are the Arabs and or the Muslims my, not mine, I am dead, my country’s enemy now. How did they become the enemy?
What did we do to provoke them?  What evil leaders lied about the great and holy United States and convinced them that we eat babies and bomb innocent civilians on a scale not unlike the unfair propaganda about the average CEO drunk on the blood of downsized, outsourced employees and their eliminated salaries, benefits, pensions in dollar values going directly into the next quarterly bonus.
I sound bitter. Best to rid myself of the final bile here in step one to eternity or whatever.
The sharks at the top in their feeding frenzy, the ruling class and their war on the middle classes consumes an infinite number of victims, morsels in the pyramid below.
The problem with any Ponzi scam is that sooner or later the bottom is too weak to support the top of the food chain and or pyramid.  The Egyptians had many a literal pyramid collapse in the middle of construction.  They kept at it until they had the perfect formula and then guess what? Nature gave out.  No floods, no agricultural bounty, no taxes.  The system collapsed.
Guess what? They never built one of those stone pyramids again. Why? Too many got burned in the scam.  New Pharaoh comes along and wants to play “build that pyramid”.  No way Jose.
New game on.
This whole demonization of other cultures is not unique to either the east or the west.
But if I have to comment on demonization I can probably speak about the west and the way the Roman of Roman empire fame set up the system to grow and collapse and start all over again?
I guess I really, really, don’t like Rome and its collateral damage. Somehow in spite of beautiful public buildings and roads and profits, too many at the bottom of that Ponzi scam rests on the shoulders of the poor, exploited, victimized and slaves.
It is like this Jesus character got victimized by everything that was evil in the Roman system and then three centuries later they resurrect this Jewish holy man and make victimization a good thing, a stepping stone to heaven.
In a way the founder of the church thing was a Roman general who murdered anybody in his pathway to his power.  That he used his own son to conquer one last worthy opponent, a strong Christian general, and then eliminated his own son as the only potential enemy left.  That he had to wait a year until he felt comfortable in this task of murdering his son after he gave a lot of public buildings away to a lot of bishops in order to gain their support against popular uprisings should the mob turn on him once he killed his son. Propaganda and the fear of a new god to bring the angry mobs into check.
That the crucifixion execution of Constantine’s heir Crispus got merged on the same timeline, mythline, spec movie script treatment line with the crucifixion execution of Cristus and or Christ. That Constantine built a global chantry for the whole world to pray forever for his megalomaniac mega-god ambitious soul along with other pretentions and guilt connected with the murder of his son.  Sound familiar?
In a way the Christ myth parallels the Constantine story very closely. Filicide seems to be a core principle of “monotheism”. Does not matter.  Not to me.  So much useless baggage accumulated in life and left behind at the last station stop.  Me, this train is bound for glory.
Coming from generation after generation of victims in the feeding chain and a so-called democracy, one gets the feeling that the fix is in, regarding life and even more so in life if they can so easily sell you the so-called fix after death.
Who is my enemy?
What is the difference between General Moses, General Constantine and General Mohammed?
None.
They all founded religions of peace.
Enough said and done.




(Meme Green)

What is a meme?
Have I been here more forty days, forty months or even forty years?
Was there a world war? Is there nothing left for me to visit on my old timeline?
Had mankind dug itself into preparation for another dark nuclear winter, another dark age?
I know nothing!  I am in limbo!
Don’t mistake later memes on the timeline - I tell myself.  Don’t insult Jews or early Christians with the lording over the animals in a wrong way now, as opposed to original context in Genesis. The environment is real.
Nature and balance are real.  Imbalance, even on a spreadsheet, spells disaster.
One of the themes I have come to in some vibes back there on that other place was that the Roman Empire was not Green.  Rome, unlike many other empires, besides its eternal war on humanity, was also at war with nature.
Rome hated nature as evidenced by its military, numbers only, Julian calendar that abandoned the moon and or feminine (balanced) concept connected to nature.
If west is to survive, it must go to its pre-Constantine roots and adore the abundance of gifts of a loving God to her children and abandon the chaos and natural imbalance caused by the reptilian Roman military mind.





No comments:

Post a Comment